GUI/JAVA Software Engineer
GUI/JAVA Software Engineer will directly contribute to the development and release of the next generation of data acquisition products. This position will use GTW and GXT to produce a new GUI for our custom hardware. This interface will be a collaboration of international teams to produce the same look and feel across multiple products.
Travel required: Limited
- Produce high level documents describing the user interface and operation.
- Design, code and integrate modules in Java to meet usability needs
- Collaborate with international teams to provide comparable look and feel throughout the product line.
- Migrate current Java Script based interface to GWT and GXT.
- Work with cross departmental usability experts on functionality.
- Migrate key functionally of current product to the GWT and GXT based interface.
- Perform module and unit functional testing.
- Use ticketing system to track and resolve bug lists.
- Use and manage code builds using automated routines
- Actively contributing during department meetings and project-specific meetings
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s degree preferred, Computer Engineering major a plus
- Must have experience with Java, GWT and GXT is preferred
- Open source widget integration experience a plus.
- Java/HTML/CSS/JSON/Java Script experience necessary
- RDBMS and SQL experience preferred.
- Strong networking and integrated web server background a plus.
- A strong structured software and product development background preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter and able to work with minimal supervision.
- GIT repository and make build experience a plus.
- Background in instrumentation, test or data acquisition preferred
- US citzenship require
HBM offers great benefits including a generous paid time off policy, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, and education reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit cover letter, resume and application at:
Persons with disabilities needing assistance with our on-line application process may contact: email@example.com - please put Accommodations Needed in the Subject line for expedited handling.
For more information, visit us at www.hbm.com.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please, no third party recruiters.
Back to joblist
19 Bartlett Street
Marlboro, MA 01752
How to apply:
Fill out the online employment application via the link below*.
*Persons with disabilities needing assistance with our on-line application process may contact: firstname.lastname@example.org - please put Accommodations Needed in the Subject line for expedited handling.