The Engineering Analyst will perform data analysis for federal team projects associated with the equipment usage, health, deterioration, testing and design.
Travel required: 25%
HBM nCode Federal LLC delivers software and expertise in test & measurement, product design, and operational monitoring, including CAE durability prediction and fatigue analysis. Established in 1982, nCode is the leading supplier of durability, test and analysis products to a range of markets including aerospace, automotive, off highway, defense, and wind energy.
- Analysis of measured data (field data, proving ground and/or test data) using mathematical and statistical methods primarily within nCode GlyphWorks (data analysis tool)
- Development of analysis scripts as required
- Generation of queries and report templates within nCode Automation (data management tool)
- Interpretation of data analysis results
- Perform analysis on combined data from different sources, e.g. usage, maintenance, and cost
- Prepare written and oral reports on the results
- Work with federal team to respond to RFQ’s and prepare data for sales presentations
- US citizen (Requirement)
- Ability to qualify for DOD security clearance
- Mechanical Engineering degree or equivalent experience in analysis and/or durability
- Minimum 5 years experience in durability analysis, test, data acquisition, maintenance and/or vehicle usage monitoring
- Scripting or programming exposure
- Familiarity with nCode products and/or equivalent engineering analysis software
- Ability to work in a fast paced-environment
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willingness to travel domestically
HBM offers great benefits including a generous paid time off policy, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, and education reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit cover letter, resume and application at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to joblist
19 Bartlett Street
Marlboro, MA 01752
How to apply:
Fill out the online employment application via the link below*.
*Persons with disabilities needing assistance with our on-line application process may contact: email@example.com - please put Accommodations Needed in the Subject line for expedited handling.