Account Manager - West Coast
The Account Manager will be responsible for nCode software sales within the Western Region territory. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA or Seattle, WA.
- Develop strategy for territory-customer and market growth
- Lead generation through marketing events, cold calling, etc.
- Awareness and pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business
- Develop calling and selling strategies for assigned opportunities
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and territories
- Actively involved in developing relationships with key users and management
- Plan and execute customer visits and presentations to promote nCode awareness
- Provide regular two-way communication between the customer and team
- Maintain an awareness of, and respond to, customer needs
- Develop and present quotations and proposals for nCode products and services
- Utilize and document the sales process
- Work closely with Application Engineers to provide technical support as needed throughout the sales process
- Work closely with Marketing/Product Planning to produce corporate literature, mailings, market, etc. and product issues and enhancements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (or Computer Science degree + industry experience)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the sales of engineering software systems to end-users
- Proven ability to achieve assigned sales quotas
- Highly developed and diversified communication skills and techniques
- Some knowledge of nCode product operation and theoretical background preferred
- Knowledge of fatigue, data acquisition and/or finite element analysis preferred
- Understanding of customer’s engineering processes and corresponding software applications
- High standard of professional integrity
- Highly developed commercial awareness is essential
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel domestically
HBM nCode delivers expertise and solutions in Test & Measurement, Operational Monitoring and Product Design (CAE Durability Prediction and Fatigue Analysis). Established in 1982, nCode is the leading supplier of durability, test and analysis products to a range of markets including: Aerospace, Automotive, Defense, Off Highway, Wind Energy.
HBM offers great benefits including a generous paid time off policy, medical, dental, life and disability insurance, 401(k) matching, and education reimbursement.
HOW TO APPLY:
Submit cover letter, resume and application at:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Back to joblist