The complete measurement chain for process measurement
Are you looking for an effective and affordable means to monitor your manufacturing measurement? Then look no further!
Whatever your industry or application – be it the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, automotive components, or the processing of raw materials such as sheet metal or paper – HBM can provide you with an optimized hardware and software packages for process measurement – custom configured to meet your exacting requirements.
Our process measurement professionals provide solutions worldwide. We use standard products to solve the challenges you face.
Process measurement with HBM: Your benefits
- Full evaluation of the quality of your assembly connections
- Consistent documentation of your manufacturing data
- Protection of machines and tools
- Real-time production monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
Video: Solutions for Industrial Process Control
Top products for your process measurement
- PMX - Data acquisition and control system - The new industry standard for measurement
- MP85A FASTpress - The amplifier for monitoring fitting processes
- FASTpress Suite - The powerful software for evaluating and analyzing your process measurement data.
- MP85A EASYswitch - Highly efficient manufacturing measurement of switches and locking systems
- digiCLIP - The modular process measurement system for industrial environments
- PACEline CMC - Piezoelectric force measurement chain for manufacturing measurement
- TEDSdongle - for writing and reading your own data to and from TEDS modules
In addition to the industrial amplifiers HBM provides the appropriate ePLAN macros. They allow easy and error-free integration of the instruments in the project planning of the automation environment.
ePLAN Electric P8 is an engineering tool for modern CAE software supported by a database and facilitates consistent project planning, documentation and administration of automation systems. ePLAN macros enable users to easily integrate the process controllers in their project planning. Parts data, drawings and pin assignments are available in ePLAN Electric P8 immediately after import of the macros.
The free macros are available on the documentation CD included in the process controllers' scope of supply and can also be downloaded here.
HBM Application Engineering
Benefit from our many years of experience in sensor production and measurement technology applications. Our application engineers look forward to helping you to select the best solution for your measurement and automation tasks - also at your premises.