The complete measurement chain for process measurement
Are you looking for an effective and affordable means to monitor your manufacturing measurement? Then look no further!
Whatever your industry or application – be it the manufacture of pharmaceutical products, automotive components, or the processing of raw materials such as sheet metal or paper – HBM can provide you with an optimized hardware and software packages for process measurement – custom configured to meet your exacting requirements.
Our process measurement professionals provide solutions worldwide. We use standard products to solve the challenges you face.
Process measurement with HBM: Your benefits
- Full evaluation of the quality of your assembly connections
- Consistent documentation of your manufacturing data
- Protection of machines and tools
- Real-time production monitoring
- Predictive maintenance
Video: Solutions for Industrial Process Control
Top products for your process measurement
- PMX - Data acquisition and control system - The new industry standard for measurement
- MP85A FASTpress - The amplifier for monitoring fitting processes
- FASTpress Suite - The powerful software for evaluating and analyzing your process measurement data.
- MP85A EASYswitch - Highly efficient manufacturing measurement of switches and locking systems
- digiCLIP - The modular process measurement system for industrial environments
- PACEline CMC - Piezoelectric force measurement chain for manufacturing measurement
- TEDSdongle - for writing and reading your own data to and from TEDS modules
Solutions for Industrial Process Control
The best solution for many different applications
Maximize the quality of fitting processes such as riveting, punching or press-fitting – using sensors and industrial amplifiers from HBM.
See examples of processes where HBM provides complete measurement chains for monitoring machines of various types...
- Riveting and clinching of components and sheets
- Punch riveting, blind riveting
- Press fitting of bearings in gear units
- Assembly of valve seats and guides in cylinder heads
- Multi-component force monitoring during assembly of aircraft components
- Measuring press forces when stamping coins, sheets, washers
- Steel or cellulose rolling
- Monitoring large presses in the automotive industry
- Process control in tablet pressing
- Production monitoring in CD production
- Process control in vehicle inner cladding production
- Displacement and yarn tension measurement in textile machinery
- Web tension measurement in printing presses
- Measurement of very high pressures in waterjet cutting
- Control / monitoring of filling systems
- Load monitoring in cranes and lifting equipment
- Testing of switches and operating elements in vehicle cockpits
- Switch testing of door systems, locking systems and high-quality domestic appliances
- Force/displacement measurement in steering column assembly
- Testing of springs and shock absorbers for the automotive industry
- Use of pressure transducers for testing injection nozzles
- Pressure monitoring of power lines
- Force monitoring in wind power systems
- Torque monitoring in generators
- Overload control in heavy diesel motors
ePLAN: Electrical engineering and project planning made easy
In addition to the industrial amplifiers HBM provides the appropriate ePLAN macros. They allow easy and error-free integration of the instruments in the project planning of the automation environment.
ePLAN Electric P8 is an engineering tool for modern CAE software supported by a database and facilitates consistent project planning, documentation and administration of automation systems. ePLAN macros enable users to easily integrate the process controllers in their project planning. Parts data, drawings and pin assignments are available in ePLAN Electric P8 immediately after import of the macros.
The free macros are available on the documentation CD included in the process controllers' scope of supply and can also be downloaded here.
HBM Application Engineering
Benefit from our many years of experience in sensor production and measurement technology applications. Our application engineers look forward to helping you to select the best solution for your measurement and automation tasks - also at your premises.
Press Load Monitoring with HBM
Solutions for force measurement and data acquisition in press control and monitoring. Learn more...