Weighing Technology from HBM
The right load cell for your application
HBM provides you sophisticated and innovative weighing technology components specifically for your application:
- Standard beam load cells, single point load cells and digital load cells
- Custom load cells for your individual needs
- Bus-capable weighing electronics & weighing indicators
- Software for visualization and analysis of measurement signals
- An extensive range of weighing technology services on any site anywhere in the world.
Play it safe! As your weighing technology partner we provide you with a comprehensive range of services for the field of weighing technology. Fast prototyping enables us to develop customized load cells in the shortest possible time.
- HBM weighing technology experts are always close at hand, anywhere in the world
- Fast Prototyping for your specific application
- On-site installation and maintenance
- Calibration services
- Seminars and training sessions.
Application Reports on Weighing Technology
Healthtech, the UK’s largest manufacturer of personal coin operated scales, is launching three new machines utilising HBM’s PW10 load cells to give improved accuracy, better design and reduce manufacturing costs.
It can happen to anyone – cardiac arrest. What is then needed is maximum speed. Specially trained first-aiders are really pressed for time to employ one of the most important techniques of first aid – heart massage.
Cereal and grains are grown worldwide, traded on commodities markets and transported in complex logistics chains to the manufacturing sector. Apart from the quantity, it is primarily the quality of the raw material that decides...
Subjected to a high-pressure jet, from all directions, for several minutes: Read here what types of tests HBM’s new PW15AH single point load cell had to pass to obtain the test report showing compliance with IP69K, the highest...
The target weight: How to achieve high accuracy when weighing and batching small amounts of bulk liquids and solids?
To achieve the desired degree of accuracy when weighing and batching small amounts of bulk liquids and solids there are two aspects that must be considered: The application and the sensor technology.