QuantumX MX440A - The cost-effective entry into professional measurement acquisition
Are you looking for a cost-effective entry into universal measurement acquisition? Trust in the QuantumX MX440A amplifier module. MX440A features four channels supporting over 15 different sensor and transducer types. Of course it also offers full APM (Advanced Plug & Measure) functionality: Connect the transducer ... and start measuring immediately!
QuantumX MX440A Product Description
Thousands of measurement engineers worldwide trust in the QuantumX family. Featuring eight channels and maximum performance, the universal amplifier MX840A and its predecessor MX840 have set standards in modern measurement acquisition.
The MX440A four-channel universal amplifier provides you with the MX840A's universality - now with a reduced number of channels and at an attractive entry-level price. However, MX440A does not provide a CANbus on channel 1.
It is ideal, for example, for minor measuring and testing tasks or for servicing. The following sensor and transducer types are supported on all four channels:
- Full and half bridge (strain gages and inductive transducers)
- Voltage (± 100mV, ± 10V, ± 60V)
- Current (+ 20 mA)
- Resistance thermometers (PT100, PT1000)
- Resistors (PTC, NTC, KTY, ...)
- Thermocouples (Types K, N, T, E, …)
- Piezoresistive transducers
- Pulse counting, rotary encoder, frequency measurement, SSI
MX440A is a full-fledged member of the QuantumX family. The amplifier can be used as a stand-alone instrument connected to a PC via Ethernet interface or in a network with other QuantumX modules. Another advantage: its compact size of 174 x 44 x 119 mm, which reaches its full performance in particular in highly restricted spaces or mobile applications.
Further advantages of QuantumX and MX440A
- Advanced Plug & Measure (APM) identifies your TEDS transducers and sensors as soon as they are connected to the instrument and automatically configures the channel. For you, this means: short setup times in daily operation. And, in addition: increased efficiency and reliability.
- Worldwide unique software support: QuantumX users benefit from a powerful software package. The free QuantumX Assistant operating software sets standards in terms of ease of use and performance. catman AP measurement software and professional nCode GlyphXE analysis software together with many other tools offer ideal options for processing of your measurement data. The software package provides programmers with LabView® and .NET libraries.
- Top-class quality measurement technology: with sampling rates up to 19,200 Hz and a bandwidth up to 3.2 kHz.
A working standard calibration certificate is stored on the module to ensure traceability and enhanced quality.
catman®EASY/AP is the professional tool for measurement engineers and supports parameterization within few seconds using an extensible sensor database. The integrated TEDS editor enables reading and writing of TEDS data on a channel - for real Advanced Plug & Measure. catman®EASY/AP facilitates building up of user and visualization levels and features comprehensive analysis options. Graphical parameterization of the start and end conditions for test and measurement tasks is easy. The integrated formula editor allows on-line calculation of virtually any channel - without programming. The measured data can be saved in different formats, for example BIN, RPCIII, MAT, ASCII or XLS for analysis at any time.
The free QuantumX Assistant provides full access to your QuantumX system. The software ensures easy parameterization of all inputs and outputs. TEDS data can be read or written.
QuantumX driver package
The free QuantumX driver package allows integration into LabVIEWTM or proprietary software using .NET API (C++, C#, VB.NET).
NEW: QuantumX CANape driver
The QuantumX CANape driver enables the flexible QuantumX data acquisition system to be easily integrated into the CANape software tool from Vector Informatik. CANape handles communication with the electronic control unit as well as the key tasks such as data acquisition, calibration and diagnosis. QuantumX facilitates integration of additional transducers and sensors - in parallel and synchronously. The QuantumX amplifiers' universal functionality combined with the CANape driver make the system the ideal solution for functional optimization in test benches and road tests.
Integrated web server
The web server integrated in every module visualizes the measured data in any web browser on any computer or tablet PC - without software installation.
The DIAdemTM driver permits direct integration into this analysis tool.
Please enter your email address.
|Operating Manual - QuantumX CANape Driver|
|Operating Manual - QuantumX rugged versions|
|Operating Manual for Data Recorder CX22|
|Operating Manual for EtherCAT Integration CX27|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|Adapter DSubHD − BNC (IEPE−MX410)|
|External temperature compensation (THERMO−MXBOARD)|
|FireWire 1394b PC-CARD|
|Mounting case clips - (CASECLIP)|
|Mounting case protection - (CASEPROT)|
|Mounting Instructions for Rugged Version Power Plug (CON-P1001):|
|Mounting Instructions for Rugged Version Sensor Plug 14 pole (CON-P1007)|
|Mounting Instructions for Rugged Version Sensor Plug 8 pole (CON-P1006)|
|Signal Conditioning Module FireWire-Extender (SCM−FW-EXT)|
|Strain gage connection in quarter-bridge circuit (SCM−SG120 / 350)|
Software and Firmware Downloads
Software and Firmware Downloads
Get a Quote for MX440A!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.