QuantumX MX471B - CANbus module with 4 nodes
Universal. Powerful. Flexible. There are many reasons for choosing HBM's QuantumX amplifier system for data acquisition. The MX471B module enables your QuantumX system to be perfectly linked to your CAN network — and to benefit from high-speed CAN. Weather in mobile testing acquiring CAN signals absolutely time sync’d to other modules with analog inputs or in lab based bench testing working as gateway from analog input to CAN bus or from CAN to EtherCAT (CX27B).
MX471B reads CAN, CCP or xCP-on-CAN messages and, in addition, operates as a gateway transferring any analog input to a CAN message. For example, MX1615B strain gauge inputs transmitted to single CAN messages by MX471B.
Benefit from the MX471B's impressive performance features:
- 4 channels that can be individually configured: Input / Output (Receive/Transmit)
- High-speed CAN / ISO 11898: CAN 2.0A/B, Standard / Extended Identifier
- Individually configurable bit rate
- Internal selectable termination resistor
- CiA standard-compliant connector: 9-pin D-Sub (male)
The following applies - receiving CAN:
- Up to max. 128 signals and a total of 9,600 signals per second can be received per port
- Supported signal types include: Standard, Mode dependent, Mode signal
- CAN Calibration Protocol (CCP) and eXtended Calibration Protocol supported (xCP-over-CAN)
The following applies - transmitting CAN:
- Up to max. 200 signals and a total of 4,800 signals per second can be transmitted
- Any QuantumX measurement input including real-time calculated signals can be transmitted
- Signal type: 4 byte signal
Configuration is as easy as usual by using description files in DBC format. For the set of transmitted signals a DBC file can be generated for a quick integration.
Please enter your email address.
Product Data Sheet & Literature
|Operating Manual - QuantumX CANape Driver|
|Operating Manual for Data Recorder CX22-W|
|Operating Manual for EtherCAT Integration CX27|
|User Manual - HBM Common API|
|User Manual - HBM LabVIEW Driver|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|Backplane (BPX001, BPX002)|
|FireWire Adapter (IF-001/IF-002)|
|Mounting case clips (CASECLIP)|
|Mounting case protection (CASEPROT)|
|Signal Conditioning Module FireWire-Extender (SCM−FW-EXT)|
|CE-Declaration of Conformity|
|CE-Declaration of Conformity-Listing of the Types|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.