Somat - Rugged, Mobile Data Acquisition Systems (DAQ)
As the next generation of rugged mobile data acquisition systems, the powerful HBM Somat family of data acquisition systems was specially developed for applications in harsh environments. The rugged modules acquire a wide range of measured quantities from temperature to voltage and current. All modules are protected against moisture, dust, shock and vibrations and feature an impressively wide temperature range. It is ideal for use in mobile vehicle tests or stationary measurements under extreme conditions.
Somat systems offer you an unrivaled combination of features:
Somat eDAQ and eDAQlite
- Correlation of physical data, vehicle bus and GPS
- Real-time data processing, triggering and complex computations
- Rugged stand-alone data acquisition system
- Data recorder for stand-alone measurements with web-interfaces for easy remote access
- Proven signal conditioning from HBM’s QuantumX family including carrier frequency excitation
- Precision Time Protocol version 2 (PTP v2)
- Modular system with universal inputs to adapt to many different measurement tasks
Our products are built tough to withstand the harsh environments you work in and have the capacity to perform a broad range of on-board data processing.