K3607 - Calibration unit
The K3607 calibration unit can be used to calibrate measuring amplifiers or measurement chains without imposing a mechanical quantity on the strain gage transducers belonging to the measurement chain. For this purpose the calibration instrument is equipped with a high-precision resistance network in star configuration, designed to simulate 350-Ω strain gage full-bridge transducers. The extremely low self-capacitance and self-inductance of the inbuilt precision resistors place the calibration instrument in accuracy class 0.025. When an appropriate measuring amplifier is used, the K3607 calibration instrument can be operated in six-wire circuit for balancing the ohmic and capacitive effects of long measurement cables.
Please enter your email address.
|CE-Declaration of Conformity|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
Get a Quote for K3607
Request a Quote for K3607
- Suitable for simulating output signals of 350ohm strain gage fullbridge transducers
- 30 calibration signals between 0.05mV/V and 10mV/V
- Absolute zero point stability with equivalent star circuit
- Suitable for transducers supplied with DC voltage and carrier frequency up to 5kHz
- Mobile application for many measuring chains