K3607 - Calibration unit
The K3607 calibration unit can be used to calibrate measuring amplifiers or measurement chains without imposing a mechanical quantity on the strain gage transducers belonging to the measurement chain. For this purpose the calibration instrument is equipped with a high-precision resistance network in star configuration, designed to simulate 350-Ω strain gage full-bridge transducers. The extremely low self-capacitance and self-inductance of the inbuilt precision resistors place the calibration instrument in accuracy class 0.025. When an appropriate measuring amplifier is used, the K3607 calibration instrument can be operated in six-wire circuit for balancing the ohmic and capacitive effects of long measurement cables.
Please enter your email address.
Get a Quote for K3607
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Suitable for simulating output signals of 350ohm strain gage fullbridge transducers
- 30 calibration signals between 0.05mV/V and 10mV/V
- Absolute zero point stability with equivalent star circuit
- Suitable for transducers supplied with DC voltage and carrier frequency up to 5kHz
- Mobile application for many measuring chains