SCOUT55 - 4.8kHz carrier-frequency amplifier
The SCOUT55 measuring amplifier is suitable for recording and processing measured values from passive transducers. Transducers that can be connected are:
- Strain gage full and half bridges
- Inductive full and half bridges
- Piezoresistive and potentiometric transducers
- 4.8 kHz carrier frequency amplifier for strain-gage half and full bridges, inductive half and full bridges, LVDTs, piezoresistive transducers, potentiometers
- Easy, menu-driven setting of all parameters via front panel
- Four limit switches
- Scalable analogue output (+/-10V, +/-20mA, 4...20mA)
- Two peak value stores (min./max., instantaneous value, envelope curve)
- Serial interface for setting all parameters and output of measurement
- Accomodated in compact housing with support arm / carrying handle
Please enter your email address.
|Operating Manual (Operation with computer or terminal)|
Software and Firmware Downloads
Get a Quote for SCOUT55!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.