Discover catman®AP ‒ Complete and Convenient Data Acquisition Software
Take advantage of the latest generation of data acquisition software: catman®AP software bundles highly efficient modules for many different measurement tasks. Each individual module offers outstanding performance for its application area; together, they provide a flexible, powerful, and networked high-performance package.
How catman®Easy Simplifies Measurement and Analysis
Making measurements and analyzing data are simple with catman®Easy. Its intuitive user interface lets you start measuring with just a few mouse-clicks. Simply configure the amplifier using TEDS (the transducer electronic data sheet) or the upgradeable sensor database, and you will be ready to go. Because it offers lots of options for graphical data analysis and versatile export options, catman®Easy is a reliable and indispensable tool for every measurement technician.
All-inclusive catman®AP Modules Provide Professional Support for Measurement Tasks
Calculate the statements “behind” the test values with the EasyMath add-on module for mathematical evaluation of your data. Many measurement tasks require data analysis based on mathematical methods. The EasyMath add-on module performs many different mathematical analyses for you, so you can easily print, visualize, and export your results.
Do you need a package that adapts to your individual measurement tasks and facilitates your daily work? Let the AutoSequence add-on module automate repetitive measurement or analysis steps by simply putting functional blocks into sequence. You will save a lot of time, particularly with periodic measurements involving unchanging analysis steps or when automating functionality tests.
Use the EasyScript add-on module for catman®AP to create your own scripts for individual measurement tasks, such as developing specific measurement or analysis steps yourself , then integrating your new functions into catman®AP. EasyScript is based on the established Microsoft VBA standard.
Record data reliably and easily, even "offline”. Use the EasyLog add-on module for catman®AP to record your measurement data autonomously on a PC card or hard disk (in combination with MGCplus amplifiers).
The EasyPlan add-on module for offline parameterization lets you configure your amplifier in advance without the need for a connection to a PC.
Version 3.4 ‒ Now with Video Recording
The latest version of catman®AP (Ver. 3.4) continues to impress users with a variety of new functions and superior usability. Here are some of our most recent innovations:
- Integration of up to four video cameras for continuous or triggered observation of test objects
- Integration of Kistler RoaDyn® transducers for the measurement of wheel forces and torques in vehicle dynamics tests, brake tests and road load data acquisition (included in the new EasyRoadload module)
- Importing channel configurations from test management systems via Microsoft Excel® spreadsheets
- Floating panels for the visualization of measurement data on multiple screens
- Graphics with vertical stacking of up to 12 y-axes
- Addition and removal of Quantum X modules in existing measurement projects
- Support of the new HBM PMX industrial amplifiers
- Health check for the new Quantum X strain gauge bridge amplifiers MX1615
- Amplifier setup through TEDS or the sensor database
- Graphical display options: digital indicator, analog meter, bar-graph indicator, strip chart, text and LED, table object, background picture
- Export option for measurement curves in various formats (for example, Microsoft® Word)
- Virtual channels for real-time computations (algebra including differentiation and integration, strain-gage rosette analysis, peak value monitoring under conditions of angular synchronism, digital filters)
- Limit values and event monitoring
- Graphical data analysis and logging
- Video analysis (synchronization of measurement and video data)
- Exporting data into all common formats: Excel, ASCII, DIAdem, and nSoft
- Supported instruments: MGCplus, MGCsplit, Spider8, eDAQ, eDAQlite, optical interrogators, CANHEAD
- EasyMath add-on module for mathematical evaluation of your measured data (free computation of channels, frequency analysis, elimination of statistical outliers, interpolation, etc.)
- AutoSequence add-on module for automating repetitive measurement or analysis steps
- EasyLog add-on module to record your measurement data autonomously on PC card or hard disk (MGCplus or eDAQ)
- EasyScript add-on module to create your own scripts for individual measurement tasks
- Channel check for monitoring amplifier functions and correcting transducer connections
- DataViewer for fast overview of individual data sets, including tables and graphics, with statistical characteristic quantities and traceability data
Online tutorial: How to work with strain gages in catmanAP
Practical Examples with catman®AP
The analysis mode supports analysis of data together with video information (display video synchronously to the measured data) since version 2.0. With version catmanAP 3.3 video capturing – start/stop the recording parallel to...
From version 3.2 of catman®AP it is possible to synchronize several devices (hybrid system) of type QuantumX, MGCplus (with CP42) or optical interrogators (DIxxx) among each other or distributed QuantumX modules via time stamps...
Since version 3.1 of catmanEasy and catmanAP the eDAQ and eDAQlite DAQ systems are supported by this software. This document describes preconditions, restrictions, particularities and the typical operation with version 3.3. Older...
Import filter to import catman data (.BIN) into Famos.
Import filter to import catman data (.BIN) into DIAdem.
This EasyScript example calculates the hysteresis, the difference/gap between the upwards and downwards branch of a curve, at a defined x-position.
EasyScript example: How to write test values during an ongoing measurement from catman®AP to an Excel file?
EasyScript example (for catman®Easy): Single values (Snapshot) to Excel
Please enter your email address.
|Quick Start Guide|
Get a Quote for catman®AP!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
Free Demo Version
Practical Examples catmanProfessional