WA T - Inductive Displacement Transducer (Probe)
WA - Inductive and innovative measurement of displacement. Inductive displacement transducers are being used with ever greater frequency in the industrial sector, due in part to their outstanding mechanical durability and insensitivity to dirty conditions, combined with their ability to resist high temperatures and their low cost. They sustain virtually no mechanical wear, and the force reaction on the measurement object is negligible.
On account of its favorable measurement length/overall length ratio, HBM has developed the WA Series displacement transducer based on an inductive quarter bridge in accordance with the differential coil principle.
HBM is therefore proud to present the WA Series, a rugged family of inductive displacement transducers that combine very good linearity with excellent thermal behaviour in the shortest possible overall length.
- Displacement probe and transducer with detachable transducer plunger
- Durable, robust, inductive measuring principle
- Good thermal stability in the event of temperature gradients
- Space-saving, compact design
- Pressure-resistant transducer for measuring displacement in hydraulic cylinders
- Acceleration resistance ensures long service life
- Option: high temperature version up to 150°C
- Output signal of your choice, alternatively: 10mV/V, 80mV/V, 0.5-10V
Please enter your email address.
Request a Quote
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Version: probe
- Type of connection: half and full bridge
- Sensitivity [mV/V]: +80
- Linearity deviation in %: ±0.2 to ±0.1
- Degree of protection: IP67 (IP54)
- Nominal displacement [mm], 0 ... 2, 10, 20, 50, 100
- Nominal temperature range [°C]: (-40) -20 ... +80 (+150)
- Carrier frequency [kHz]: 4.8 ±1%