WI - Inductive Displacement Transducer (Miniature Probe)
If lack of space was stopping you using inductive displacement transducers before, perhaps now you can think of using the new miniature probes from the WI series. They are available in nominal (rated) measuring lengths of 2 mm, 5 mm and 10 mm with 8 mm clamping. They comply with protection class IP67.
Please enter your email address.
Request a quotation
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Version probe
- Type of connection Half bridge
- Sensitivity [mV/V] ±40
- Linearity deviation in % ±0.2
- Degree of protection IP67
- Nominal displacement [mm], 0 ... 2, 5, 10
- Nominal temperature range [°C] 10 ... 60