U15 - Precision Force Transducer for Calibration Tasks in Industry and Research
Very accurate, robust… at an extremely attractive price/performance ratio. The U15 precision force transducer supports a wide range of calibration tasks in industry and research. For example:
- With traceable force calibration in industrial applications
- As reference in calibration systems
- For classifying of material testing machines.
The U15 precision force transducer allows measurements with class 0.5 accuracy (per ISO 376, the international standard for force transducer calibration). This class is required for many traceable standard force calibrations. The U15 precision force transducer complies with class 0.5 because of its good reproducibility and very small interpolation error. The U15’s tension and foot adapter are permanently mounted to ensure excellent measurement properties of force applied. U15 is available to measure both tensile and compressive forces with nominal (rated) measurement ranges from 2.5 kN to 1 MN. Because of its robust design the force transducer ideally fits mobile measurement tasks.
…many optional add-ons
Furthermore, U15 provides many optional add-ons which enable you to expand its range of applications:
- Mechanical plug protection – for particularly demanding environments, for example, mobile measurement tasks
- TEDS, the Transducer Electronic Data Sheet – for fast and particularly comfortable connection of the force transducer to the amplifier
- Double bridge version – the ideal version for use in calibration systems: one signal is a reference while the second controls the calibration system
Transducer force calibration directly in HBM’s DKD calibration laboratory (certified per ISO 17025).
Nominal temp. range [°C]
Direction of force
Nominal sensitivity [mV/V]
> 2 mV/V / > 4 mV/V *
* Adjusted output signal available as an option
Please enter your email address.
Request a Quote
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Precise measurement of tensile and compressive forces
- Nominal (rated) forces 2.5 kN to 1 MN
- Class 0.5 per to ISO 376 (in conjunction with DKD calibration certificate)
- Excellent price/performance ratio
- Optional: TEDS
- Optional: Double bridge version