P3 Top Class - Pressure Transducer for Maximum Precision
The HBM P3 "Top Class" pressure transducer series is unbeatable when it comes to precision. Because "Top Class" stands for pressure measurement at excellent accuracy (with accuracy classes between 0.1 and 0.2, depending on the measuring range). In addition, PT100 allows temperature compensation.
Further special characteristics prove that the transducers are "Top Class": Compact size, robust and reliable design and a monolithic measuring body, with very tight sensitivity tolerances.
Documented accuracy: Every P3 "Top Class" transducer comes with a detailed manufacturing certificate providing a clear overview of the individual data of each transducer.
P3 "Top Class" tranducers are also available with Lemo standard connectors - ideal for use in industrial applications.
P3 "Top Class" is available for measuring ranges from 0 to 3,000 bar.
Please enter your email address.
|P3 Top Class||EN||DE||ES||FR||IT||PT||CN||JP||KR|
Get a Quote for P3 Top Class!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- For static and dynamic pressure variations, pressure peaks and pressure fluctuations
- Measurement principle: Foil strain gage
- Excellent temperature behavior
- Individually documented values
- Improved accuracy class
- Tighter sensitivity tolerance (suitable for parallel connection, for differential pressure measurement, for example)
- PT100 for temperature compensation connected in 4-wire configuration.