P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class - Robust. Powerful. Precise: Pressure Transducer For Industrial Use
High-quality series P3IC "Industrial Class" pressure tranducers from corrosion-resistant steel are specially suited to use in industrial applications, for example, in mechanical engineering and automotive technology (diesel injection method).
The strain gage technology-based measurement method ensures excellent accuracy over the complete measurement range. In addition, the PT100 signal that is led outward enables temperature compensation of measured values.
More advantages of P3IC Industrial Class:
- Compact size, corrosion resistant
- M12x1 standard connection available
- Extremely reliable and excellent measurement properties through monolithic measuring body - without any weakening welded seams.
Series P3IC/P3ICP transducers are available for measuring ranges from 10 up to 3,000 bar.
Please enter your email address.
|P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class||EN||DE||ES||FR||IT||PT||CN||JP||KR|
Get a Quote for P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- For static and dynamic pressure variations, pressure peaks and pressure fluctuations
- Measuring ranges from 10 bar to 3,000 bar
- Strain gage measuring principle