P3MB / P3MBP - Gage and Absolute Pressure Transducer
The P3MB / P3MBP pressure transducers are suitable for measuring static and dynamic liquid and gas pressures. They are available in various measuring ranges, graded from 10 to 3000 bar and with various electrical connection options.
All liquids and gases (vapors) that do not corrode the steels given in the specifications are a suitable measurement medium. The pressure transducer is attached by its threaded connection piece for the pressure connection and can be mounted in any position.
On request, P3MB / P3MBP... transducer versions can be supplied as an option, for use in the potentially explosive atmospheres of zones 1 and 2 in conjunction with intrinsically safe circuits as per DIN EN 50014 and DIN EN 50020 as intrinsically safe equipment.
Accuracy class [%]
0.1 / 0.15 / 0.2
Service range [%]
0...100 / 0..150 / 0..200
-10...+80 / -20...+80
Max. medium temperature
Nominal meas. range in bar, 0 ...
10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 3000
S/G / piezoresistive
Please enter your email address.
|P3MB / P3MBP|
|EC-Type Examination Certificate PTB 04 ATEX 2092|
Get a Quote for P3MB / P3MBP!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- For static and dynamic pressure variances, pressure peaks, pressure fluctuations
- Measuring ranges 10 bar to 3000 bar
- S/G (strain gage) principle of measurement
- Available in Ex-i version (>=10bar)
- Maximum reliability and stability
- Degree of protection IP67 to DIN 40 050 (IEC 529)
- Connecting transducers in parallel facilitates differential pressure measurement (>=10bar)