T10F - Torque Flange with Extremely Short Design
The T10F torque flange is the first torque flange representative. The T10F uses shear stress as a measure of torque for the first time, a measurement principle for which HBM applied for patent.
Its extremely short design takes up less space in the test rig and thus saves money. The high lateral stiffness allows articulated shafts to be directly flange-connected and additional support bearings are not normally required. The high permissible dynamic loading requires less over-dimensioning for dynamic measurement, its very high torsional stiffness virtually eliminates the problem of torque sympathetic vibrations, depending on the application.
Because there are no bearings or slip-rings, there are no maintenance costs involved in this system of torque measurement. Thanks to the modular structure there are a large number of mechatronic variants, making it possible for you to choose the correct torque flange for your particular application. Specifically coordinated and tested couplings.
Please enter your email address.
Case Study on T10F
Allison primarily uses HBM products to handle dynamometer driveline torque and speed measurements for hybrid electric development, powertrain development test stands. They currently use the T10F torque flange, T32 FNA torque...
The Chinese company, INVT, has utilized HBM’s T10F torque transducer and MP60 amplifiers to measure torque and speed of an electric motor controlled by a variable frequency drive (VFD) in order to optimize performance.
Request a Quote for T10F
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
T10F Key Features
- Nominal (rated) torques of 50 N·m, 100 N·m, 200 N·m; 500 N·m, 1 kN·m, 2 kN·m, 3 kN·m, 5 kN·m and 10 kN·m
- Nominal (rated) rotation speeds of 8,000 rpm to 15,000 rpm
- Extremely short design
- High permissible dynamic loading
- High permissible transverse forces and bending moments
- Extremely high torsional stiffness
- No bearings, no slip rings
- Retrievable calibration signals
- Integrated rotation speed measurement (option)
- Optional: Integrated optical speed measuring system
- Optional: couplings