T10FH - Very High Capacity Torque Flange
Measuring torques up to 300 kN∙m – with the proven accuracy and reliability of the successful T10F product family: the T10FH torque flange is first choice for measuring extremely high torque.
The T10FH torque flange improves productivity and efficiency when measuring high torques – also for applications that have as yet required the use of very costly special equipment. The rotating version of the T10FH, for example, is the ideal solution for power test benches for ship’s main engines or tests in the off-shore industry.
The non-rotating version of the T10FH torque flange is suitable for calibration tasks in particular.
Nominal (rated) torques ranging from 100 kN·m through to 300 kN·m are covered, the maximum permissible rotational speed of the rotating version depends on the model and ranges from 2,000 rpm through to 3,000 rpm.
As an option, an integrated magnetic rotational speed measuring system with 180 pulses per revolution and DIN 51309-compliant PTB (German Metrology Institute) calibration certificates are available.
When preparing the calibration certificates HBM works closely together with the PTB in Brunswick.
This is the site of the largest standard torque test machine in the world, with a nominal (rated) torque of 1.1 MN m. The relative uncertainty W (k=2) is 0.08% of the measured value of 5 kN∙m and greater.
Your “off-the-shelf” benefits…
The T10FH torque flange reliably measures high torques. In addition, your operational processes benefit from improved productivity and efficiency... :
- Readily available… reliability through series production. The T10FH is produced in series production and therefore is readily available and enables you to reduce your stock of costly spare parts for critical applications.
- Easy to use… through the integrated electronics in the rotating version – easy control, fast measurement results
- Cost-effective, maintenance-free… the T10FH comes without bearings or slip rings.
Please enter your email address.
Request a Quote for T10FH
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
Key Features T10FH
- Nominal (rated) torque: 100 kN·m, 130 kN·m, 150 kN·m, 200 kN·m, 250 kN·m, 300 kN·m
- Nominal (rated) rotational speed: from 2,000 to 3,000 rpm
- Available in rotating and non-rotating versions
- Without bearings or slip rings
- Short design
- Optional magnetic speed measuring system with 180 pulses per rotation
- Optional PTB calibration certificate according DIN 51309; class 0.5