T20WN - Torque Transducer with Cylindrical Shaft Stubs
The T20WN torque flange is specifically designed for measuring static and dynamic torque, rotation speed and angle of rotation in the laboratory, test and inspection sector, as well as in production monitoring and quality assurance.
The integrated bearing allows it to be fitted as a support bearing and simplifies handling. Inbuilt electronics with a ±10 V output signal reduce the price of the measurement chain.
The VK20A junction boxes available as accessories make connection easier, increase operating safety and integrate the measurement shaft into the complete HBM measurement chain. Suitable bellows couplings are also available as accessories.
Please enter your email address.
|Data Sheet - VK20A|
|Mounting instructions - VK20A|
Request a Quote for T20WN
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
Key Features T20WN
- Nominal (rated) torques of 0.1 N•m, 0.2 N•m, 0.5 N•m, 1 N•m, 2 N•m, 5 N•m, 10 N•m, 20 N•m, 50 N•m, 100 N•m and 200 N•m
- Nominal (rated) rotation speeds of 10,000 rpm (with the angle of rotation measuring system, 3,000 rpm)
- Contactless measurement signal transmission
- Taking measurements on rotating or stationary parts
- Cylindrical shaft ends for no-play friction locking joints
- Integrated measuring system for speed and angle of rotation
- Torque output signal: +/- 10 V
- Accessories: couplings, VK20A junction boxes