T4A - Small and Compact Torque Transducer, Good Accuracy Screwed Shafts
T4A and T4WA-S3 torque transducers are specifically designed for measuring static and dynamic torque, rotation speed and angle of rotation in production monitoring and quality assurance.
Their main application here is traceability to national standards for the measured quantity of torque.
Transducers can be used both in conjunction with hand-held screwdrivers and motorized screwdrivers, but not with impact screwdrivers.
To take the screwing tools, the measurement shaft has an internal square to DIN 3121 at the drive end and an external square to DIN 3121 at the output end. Slip-ring transfer allows all industry-standard amplifiers for strain gage full bridges to be used.
Please enter your email address.
Get a Quote for T4A
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
Key Features T4A
- Nominal (rated) torques of 5 N•m, 10 N•m, 20 N•m, 50 N•m, 100 N•m, 200 N•m, 500 N•m and 1 kN•m
- Max. permissible rotation speed 4 000 rpm
- Torque measurement in any direction
- T4WA-S3: Also has an angle of rotation / speed of rotation measuring system
- Square connections make mounting easy
- Compact and easy to handle