FIT®/0 - Budget Digital Load Cell for Dynamic Weighing
Fast, digital filtering of the measured signal, sound protection per IP67, and suitability for legal-for-trade applications per OIML R60 (under way): The FIT®0 digital load cell provides you with the proven benefits of the FIT family at an especially attractive price. FIT load cells are mainly used in applications where speed and accuracy are crucial factors: checkweighers, multi-station combination weighers, sorting plants, dynamic postal scales, and filling plants.
Different versions of the FIT®0 digital load cell are available: In addition to the standard types, various extended versions with control functions (two connector plugs) can be provided. Please refer to the data sheet for more detailed information.
- The FIT®1 digital load cell: High overload protection and excellent workmanship in stainless steel housing
- The FIT®4 digital load cell : Your best choice for filling liquids in constantly humid environments
- Fast, robust, precise: The FIT®5 digital load cell for particularly difficult operating conditions
AEDPanel_32 version 3: The free professional software for setting up the FIT® load cells : Diagnosis and analysis of your measurement data as well as debugging and bug-fixing.
5 kg / 10 kg / 20 kg / 50 kg / 75 kg
OIML R60 (3000d)
New Part Certificate
New Parts Certificate (PC)
Benefits in the construction of legal-for-trade scales
Both AED digital transducer electronics and AED/FIT system firmware are available with the Parts Certificate under the new WELMEC Guide 8.8. AED products can therefore be used in non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) as well as in automatic weighing instruments (AWI).
Please enter your email address.
|Data Sheet - CC-LINK Gateway|
Hardware and Functions
|Hardware and Functions|
|Operating Manual CC-LINK Gateway|
|Operating Manual FIT®-AED-KIT|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|Application Note 01|
|Application Note 03|
|Application Note 04|
|Application Note 05|
|Application Note 06|
|Application Note 07|
|Application Note 10|
|Application Note 11|
|Application Note 12|
|Application Note 13|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
|Test certificate - Firmware|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
Request a Quote!
Request a Quote for FIT®/0
- Fast triggering and scaling of the measured value
- PC Software for parameter adjustment and dynamical analysis
- Integrated overload protection
- 4 limit switches with hysteresis
- Dosing functionalities with diagnostic channel (Type E)
- Four trigger functions (external, internal, post and pre-triggering)
- Test report for 3000 d accord. to OIML R60 in preparation