FIT®/1 - "All-rounder digital load cell" offering excellent workmanship and high overload protection
Rely on the market leader’s solution for your dynamic weighing: The FIT®/1 digital load cell meets the highest demands on speed and reliability in your heavy-duty system. Even 1,200 measurements per second are not a problem with FIT®/1. Reliable results through integrated overload protection and sound workmanship.
The integrated overload protection of 1,000 percent of the maximum capacity provides additional safety for your application. Thanks to the sound workmanship of its stainless steel housing, you can rely on the long service life and high reliability of the FIT®/1 load cell. FIT load cells are mainly used in applications where speed and accuracy are crucial factors: checkweighers, multi-station combination weighers, sorting plants, dynamic postal scales, and filling plants. Different versions of the FIT®/1 digital load cell are available: In addition to the standard types, various extended versions with control functions for diagnosis and batching (two connecting cables) can be provided. Please refer to the data sheet for more detailed information.
- The FIT®/0 digital load cell: Your attractively priced entrance into the world of dynamic weighing
- The FIT®/4 digital load cell : Your best choice for filling liquids in constantly humid environments
- Fast, robust, precise: The FIT®/5 digital load cell for particularly difficult operating conditions
AEDPanel_32 version 3: The free professional software for setting up the FIT® load cells : Diagnosis and analysis of your measurement data as well as debugging and bug-fixing.
5 kg / 10 kg / 20 kg / 50 kg / 75 kg
OIML R60 (3000d)
New Parts Certificate
New Parts Certificate (PC)
Benefits in the construction of legal-for-trade scales
Both AED digital transducer electronics and AED/FIT system firmware are available with the Parts Certificate under the new WELMEC Guide 8.8. AED products can therefore be used in non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) as well as in automatic weighing instruments (AWI).
Please enter your email address.
|Data Sheet - CC-LINK Gateway|
Hardware and Functions
|Hardware and Functions|
|Operating Manual CC-LINK Gateway|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|Application Note 01|
|Application Note 03|
|Application Note 04|
|Application Note 05|
|Application Note 06|
|Application Note 07|
|Application Note 10|
|Application Note 11|
|Application Note 12|
|Application Note 13|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
|Test certificate - Firmware|
Request a Quote!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Fast triggering and scaling of the measured value
- PC-Software for parameter adjustment and dynamical analysis
- 4 limit switches with hysteresis
- Four trigger functions (internal, external, pre and post trigger)
- Dosing functionalities with diagnostic channel (Type E)
- Integrated overload protection up to 1000 per cent
- Test report for 3000d according to OIML R60 in preparation