FIT®/5 - Fast, robust, precise: The digital load cell for particularly difficult operating conditions
The FIT®/5 digital load cell superbly performs this balancing act. Thanks to its hermetical encapsulation from stainless steel the FIT®/5 load cell can be used even under the most adverse conditions (IP68 protection).
The FIT®/5 digital load cell also offers you the FIT® familiy’s proven speed and reliability. Profit from the quick digital filtering and scaling of the measurement signal – with up to 1,200 measurements. The integrated overload protection and the suitability for legal-for-trade applications per OIML R60 up to 3,000 divisions (under way) ensure reliability and safety in your heavy-duty plant. FIT load cells are mainly used in applications where speed and accuracy are crucial factors: checkweighers, multi-station combination weighers, sorting plants, dynamic postal scales, and filling plants. Different versions of the FIT®/5 digital load cell are available: In addition to the standard types, various extended versions with control functions (two connector plugs) for diagnosis and batching can be provided. Please refer to the data sheet for more detailed information.
- The FIT®/0 digital load cell: Your attractively priced entrance into the world of dynamic weighing
- The FIT®/1 digital load cell: High overload protection and excellent workmanship in stainless steel housing
- The FIT®/4 digital load cell : Your best choice for filling liquids in constantly humid environments
AEDPanel_32 version 3: The free professional software for setting up the FIT® load cells : Diagnosis and analysis of your measurement data as well as debugging and bug-fixing.
New Parts Certificate
New Parts Certificate (PC)
Benefits in the construction of legal-for-trade scales
Both AED digital transducer electronics and AED/FIT system firmware are available with the Parts Certificate under the new WELMEC Guide 8.8. AED products can therefore be used in non-automatic weighing instruments (NAWI) as well as in automatic weighing instruments (AWI).
Please enter your email address.
|Data Sheet - CC-LINK Gateway|
Hardware and Functions
|Hardware and Functions|
|Operating Manual CC-LINK Gateway|
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|Application Note 01|
|Application Note 03|
|Application Note 04|
|Application Note 05|
|Application Note 06|
|Application Note 07|
|Application Note 10|
|Application Note 11|
|Application Note 12|
|Application Note 13|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
|Test certificate - Firmware|
Request a Quote!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Hermetically sealed stainless steel housing
- Integrated overload protection (Patent announced)
- Fast triggering and scaling of the measured value
- 4 limit switches with hysteresis
- Four trigger functions (internal, external. post and pre-trigger)
- PC-Software for parameter adjustment and dynamical analysis
- Dosing functionalities with diagnostic channel
- Test report for 3000d according to OIML R60 in preparation