PW20i - Small digital load cell for dynamic applications
The PW20i is particularly suitable for weighing and sorting processes that require a small design with high overload protection. It is an excellent choice for checkweighers, multi-head combination scales and sorting systems.
Thanks to an innovative strain gage technology and a special measuring body design, the weighing sensor has achieved a high intrinsic resonance frequency. Digital filters make attenuation elements redundant. In combination with electronic oscillation suppression, implemented with various fast digital filters, mechanical or viscous attenuation elements are not necessary. The known disadvantages of these units are therefore a thing of the past.
5 kg / 10 kg / 20 kg
Please enter your email address.
Quick Start Guides
|Quick Start Guide|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
Request a Quote!
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- High overload limits
- Integrated overload stop (Patent pending)
- Serial interface (UART) RS-485-4-wire or RS-232
- Fast digital filtering and scaling of the measured signal
- Trigger function (external or level triggering)
- Legal for trade according to OIML R60, R76, 3000d (in preparation)
- PC software for parameter setting and dynamic analysis available from HBM