PW15A - Single point load cell from stainless steel
The PW15A single point load cell is made from stainless steel. It is a robust load cell that can be universally used for many different applications.
PW15A can be integrated in scales that have to work reliably even in damp and aggressive environments for extended periods of time. In the chemical and pharmaceutical industry the extremely robust chromium-steel measuring body resists to aggressive gases and vapors. PW15A is therefore also suited for scales that are used in the food industry and cleaned using common cleaning agents and methods. Users don’t have to worry about failure due to corrosion or humidity.
An explosion proof version (ATEX Zone 1+21, Zone 1+20, Zone2+22, non-conductive dust) of PW15A is also available. The PW15AH load cell provides absolute reliability and safety for applications in harsh environments, because it offers IP68/IP69K, the highest degree of protection possible.
- Material: Stainless steel
- Max. capacities: 7.5 kg, 15 kg, 20 kg, 30 kg, 50 kg, 75 kg, 100 kg, 150 kg, 200 kg
- OIML R60 approval
- Off center load compensated (OIML R76)
- Protection class IP67 (acc. to EN 60 529)
- 6 wire configuration
- Meets EMC standards (EN 45 501)
- Reduced minimum LC verification interval (vmin) for multi range applications
- Explosion-proof versions
- Different cable lengths
- Aligned output, suitable for connection in parallel
Please enter your email address.
|Safety Instructions II 3 G & II 3 D|
|EC-Type Examination Certificate|
|EC-Type Examination Certificate PTB 01 ATEX 2208|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
Request a quote for PW15A
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.