C16/M Tank weighing module for 20 t ... 200 t
Whether for building industry tanks, coal bunkers or tanks for liquids and gases, C16 weighing modules have the specific properties required and are available for all applications.
All the weighing modules, whether galvanized or made of stainless steel, are fitted with integrated stay rods to absorb the horizontal forces, such as typically occur with wind loads. Anti-liftoff devices are included in the design as an accessory and can be easily fitted by the user when required.
The metrological heart of the module is the C16 selfrestoring pendulum load cell, which is available in various versions.
Special features of C16 weighing modules:
- Accuracy class D1, C3 or C4 under OIML
- ATEX95 zones 1+21, zones 2+22
- FM approval (explosion protection for the USA)
- Overvoltage protection
- Digital output
The weighing modules are available with maximum capacities ranging from 20 t to 200 t. This allows tanks of up to approximately 1,200 t, to be constructed and, subject to the design, also made legal for trade. All permissible mechanical data must be certified by the relevant independent Technical Inspectorate, in accordance with DIN 18800.
Please enter your email address.
|Safety Instructions II 3 G & II 3 D|
Request a Quote for C16/M - Tank weighing module !
Thank you for your interest in HBM. Please complete the form below and an HBM representative will respond shortly.
- Equipped with self-restoring rocker pin load cell C16 class D1 according to OIML R60
- Transverse control arm included in the scope of supply
- Designed for lift-off securing device
- Compact installation at minimum installation height
- Easy installation
- Galvanized material and stainless steel version available
Nominal load: 20 t / 30 t / 40 t / 60 t / 100 t / 200 t