HBM UK 'Automotive' Summer BBQ - 18th July 2012
Come and join us for HBM's automotive technology open day and summer BBQ on Wednesday 18th July at "The Heritage Motor Centre, Gaydon".
It's all about Hybrids and Efficiency.....experience the capabilities and effectiveness of HBM instrumentation first hand!!
Focusing on solutions and new trends in automotive testing....
this will be an open event, with presentations and demonstrations throughout the day, giving you the opportunity to see examples, ask questions and review installations such as HBM's in-car DAQ systems and hybrid testing eDrive system.
- Hybrid Electric Drive systems... how HBM can help you measure the efficiency accurately
- Hybrid Data Acquisition Systems... HBM efficient upgrade solutions, development path and managed obsolescence.
- HBM nCode Large-scale Customer Usage Monitoring Programme for Hybrid Vehicles...
- The in vehicle system demonstrator... IP67 housings with dew point crossing; increased channel density; reduced channel cost; IGEL "Road Dyne" wheel force transducers connectivity; on-line class counting.
- The NEW QuantumX MX1615... small, compact, flexible; 16 inputs, synchronised, individual configuration on each channel; data rates up to 19.2kS/s per channel, bandwidth up to 3 kHz (DC); full integration into the QuantumX family; future proof!
- Guest speakers
Collect it, Archive it, Analyse it and Report it: Automatically!
Participation is free of charge but to ensure your place register before the 9th July!
Register now for the Automotive Technology day
How to get there and event details!
The Automotive Technology Day will be held at:
The Heritage Motor Centre
Time: drop-in anytime between 9am and 3pm
Presentations held in Lecture Room 1
'Live' demonstrations on Northern Arena
Summer BBQ served from 12 noon.