HBM의 완벽한 시스템
철도 분야의 측정은 다음 업무를 포함합니다:
- 철도 운행 중 모바일 데이타 수집
- 테스트 벤치의 차체 또는 트럭에서의 측정
- 철도 또는 상부 구조물에서의 측정
유연한 측정 시스템은 많은 채널에서 동시에 획득 및 분석을 가능하게 합니다. 캐리어 주파수 기술은 전자기의 영향없이 정확한 모바일 데이타 수집을 가능하게 합니다.
Continuous monitoring of vehicle status
HBM is the partner of Argos Systems for more safety and transparency in rail traffic. This is how Argos Systems functions:
- Local measuring points make it possible to continuously monitor, with constant quality levels, vehicle status and superstructure load parameters.
- The measurements do not impede traffic at normal speeds on the operational track.
- The vehicles do not require any equipment, but vehicle identification systems (transponders) can be incorporated.
Simulations and calculations
HBM's nCode software branch itself began in the rail industry in the 1980s, so it is no surprise many companies in the design and operation of trains continue to derive benefits from the latest generation of nCode products.
Upfront design of train structures and bogies can be optimized for fatigue performance, thus saving weight and reducing energy required and damage to tracks. Operational measurements of strain and acceleration are taken on both train structures and tracks to predict failure and also assess damage. In this way, problems can be identified before they can cause failure and thus preventing serious derailments and accidents.
Typical applications and measurements are:
- Understand fatigue of railway components like wheels, bogies, axles, etc.
- Understand field loading – how often are bumps seen, how many starts/stops per hour or mile, etc.
- Fatigue analysis of structural members
- Ride quality analysis to understand the impact of ride and track harshness on the riders
- Remote monitoring of tracks
As part of the track structure in railway networks, rails are subject to high and permanent strains. In addition to material failures, weather influences and the effects of rail traffic can lead to various types of damage. HBM measurement technology helps in continuous monitoring of the rail network and in individual measurements on rails - for instance, in the following tasks:
- Measurement of forces, mechanical stresses, accelerations and methods for determining lateral track displacement, longitudinal track displacement, track distortion, lateral sleeper displacement
- Measurement of track component loading during operation
- Investigations following changes in operating conditions, e.g. increasing axle load, speed, etc.
- Detection and continuous monitoring or risk factors for derailments and overloading due to: Y and Q forces, load status, derailment coefficient, train formation, centrifugal force, curve travel, rolling characteristics, instabilities, rail displacement forces, wheel deformities
- Verification of applicable rules
- Data determination for Life Cycle Cost calculations
Measurements on carriages and rail vehicles
The current international standards (e.g. EN 15227) for rail test impose high requirements on the safety of rail vehicles. The aim of every new development in rail transport is to develop structures that are crash-safe with appropriate designs for maximum safety during collisions, impacts and crashes.
HBM measurement technology provides assistance, amongst others, for the following tasks:
- Determination of requirements for the collision safety of passenger and driving compartments
- Crash tests with force transducers
Road tests and acceptance runs
There are numerous application options and cases for mobile measurement data acquisition in rail traffic. Whether the dynamic behavior of railway carriages are involved or the checking of specific parameters: HBM measurement technology provides valuable services in road tests and acceptance runs.
- For approvals: Investigations on curve junctions and/or a 190m track curve, and measurements on wheel contact and driving forces
- Detection systems for unround wheels, vehicle detection stations, rail temperature, gauge changing systems and rail weighing bridges.
Component test bench measurements
Specific requirements must be complied with for the approval of components by national supervisory authorities (e.g. Federal rail office). Typical application cases are strength tests, driving tests and braking tests. The use of reliable measurement technology ensures a high level of safety and traceability of measurement results in these cases.
Numerous state accredited testing facilities therefore use HBM measurement technology for approvals in rail traffic, e.g. for:
- Operation measurements for the analysis of loads and component loadings
- Structural durability testing of wheel set shafts, bogie frames, complete wheel sets, draw gear and buffing appliances, and superstructure components
- Experimental strength verifications on rail vehicles
- Operational vibration analyses
- Metrological accompaniment during introduction of new components for superstructures and their field tests
- Investigation into effects of vibrations on components
- Planning, performance and documentation of measurements for the documentation of the actual status
- Measurements as per DIN 45672.
Measurements on overhead lines and high voltage components
Measurements on leading wires, overhead lines and high voltage components pose special challenges for measurement technology. The difficult electromagnetic ambient conditions often prevent the use of standard products, such as electric strain gages.
There are numerous new possibilities, with optical measurement technology based on Fiber Bragg sensors (optical strain gages, interrogators, software), for achieving correct and meaningful measurement results, even for measurements on overhead lines and high voltage components.
Application Reports on Rail Transport
To help keep costs of on-track railroad tests under control, you need a reliable data acquisition system. For a recent series of tests on a new truck trailer design, SPE of Highland, IN chose SoMat eDAQ from HBM.
Interfleet Technology are experts in the testing of railway vehicles. They have the challenge of acquiring and analyzing large volumes of measured data as efficiently and as correctly as possible, resulting in a thorough analysis...
Trains in the Australian outback have to meet extremely demanding requirements. The renowned Institute for Rail Technology (IRT) decided to use HBM's particularly rugged SoMat eDAQ data acquisition system when designing a new...
Extensive testing is required for approval of railway vehicles. This includes complex test runs to measure, for example, the forces between wheel and rail, acceleration in the spring stages or relative displacements of moving...
중국 베이징 Jiaotong 대학에서 시행한 초고속 열차의 사용에서의 데이터 획득장치의 성능 시험에서 HBM의 SoMat eDAQ 장치는 극한 조건에서의 작동에 대한 효율성을 증명합니다.
많은 시험 및 검사가 새로운 철도 차량의 승인에 필수적입니다. 이는 바퀴와 선로 사이의 힘이 측정 가능하도록 하는 바퀴 세트로 작동하는 시험을 포함 합니다. 현재, 독일 미덴(Minden)에서 ‘DB Systemtechnik’는 독립적인 시험 권한을 가지고 있으며, 광학 스트레인 게이지를, 예를 들어 HBM의 K-OL과 같은 것, 사용하여 얻은 결과가 보여주는 가능성을 검토하고 있습니다.
프랑스에서, RATP (Urban Public Transportation in Paris area, 파리 지역 도시 대중 교통, 세계에서 6번째로 큰 도시 대중 교통 회사)는 ‘GlyphWorks’을 사용하여, HBM의 ‘MGCplus’ 및 ‘SoMat eDAQ’ 데이터 수집 시스템에서 오는 주요 데이터를 처리 합니다.
Orient Express 또는 Trans-Siberian Railway 여행과 같이, Bernina와 Glacier Express 여행도 전 세계 열차 여행 애호가들의 꿈 입니다. 이 꿈은 2008년 여름 TÜV SÜD Rail로 현실이 되었습니다. Rhae-tian Railway를 대표하여 TÜV SÜD Rail은 해발 1000미터 이상의 높이에 있는 철로 오퍼레이터들의 네트워크를 따라서 시험을...
로드핀은 그림에 나타난 바와 같이 설치됩니다.
일반적으로, 스트레인 게이지를 이용한 힘과 토크의 밸런스는 풍동 실험에서의 실험 물체에 작용하는 공기역학적 하중을 결정하는데 사용됩니다. 측정 엔지니어는 종종 밸런스 힘을 기록하고 디스플레이 할 수 있는 자율적고 유연하며 이동가능한 측정 시스템을 바랍니다.