HBM - Partner in Research
World-class products for cutting-edge research
Research projects at universities make extreme demands on the technology used. High-quality and precise technology is a prerequisite for significant and reliable research results.
With many years of experience and the high quality and precision of our products, HBM has proven to be a reliable partner in research. HBM products are used in university research projects worldwide, in part because HBM has, again and again, set standards in test and measurement over the past 60 years. Innovation and growth have always been key issues to us. As a result of continuous development and optimization, HBM is the leader in test and measurement worldwide.
Here is an overview of major HBM milestones:
- 1950s: HBM is a pioneer in strain-gage technology making revolutionary developments for that time
- 1977: HBM opens the first German Calibration Service (DKD)-accredited calibration laboratory
- 1986: HBM is the first company in Germany to be certified according to the ISO9001 international quality management standard
- 1991: Accreditation of HBM's test laboratory for EMC and equipment safety, among the first in Germany
- 1996: HBM is one of the first companies certified per ISO 14001
- 2006: Launch of the T12 digital torque measurement system
- 2007: Launch of the QuantumX by HBM universal data acquisition system
Do you use HBM products at your university? If you send us an application report, we will be pleased to publish it on our website. Please use our contact form and enter the title "Application report". Here is an overview of various applications of our products at universities: