DAQ Data Acquisition Systems and Measuring Amplifiers
Every data acquisition task has its own special challenges. Whatever your application, mobile or stationary, on a test cell or under extreme environmental conditions, HBM has the right measurement data acquisition system / measuring amplifier for your needs. You can benefit from the unique "made by HBM" precision and reliability while enjoying the best possible price-to-performance ratio. Why not contact us now?
|Field of Application||Topology||Additional Specification||Transducer technologies|
Compact & universal Data Acquisition System
|Laboratory|Test Stand (Mechanical)|Outdoor and Mobile|Outdoor and Mobile (Rugged)||Central|Distributed||Compact size|Data recording|Frequently changing measurement tasks||Strain gauges (quarter-bridge)|Strain gauges (half-bridge & full-bridge)|Voltage & current|Voltage|Thermocouples|PT100 / PT1000|Rotational speed, pulse counter, encoder, SSI, PWM, frequency|Piezoelectric transducers (IEPE)|Potentiometric transducers|Inductive transducers, LVDT|Digital inputs/outputs|GPS|CANbus|
Scalable and configurable DAQ system for laboratory and test stand
|Laboratory|Test Stand (Mechanical)||Central||High-channel count (>100)||Strain gauges (quarter-bridge)|Strain gauges (half-bridge & full-bridge)|Inductive transducers, LVDT|Potentiometric transducers|PT100 / PT1000|Thermocouples|Voltage & current|Voltage|Rotational speed, pulse counter, incremental encoder, frequency|CANbus|Digital inputs/outputs|
Rugged and mobile DAQ system
|Outdoor and Mobile|Outdoor and Mobile (Rugged)||Central||Data recording||Voltage|Thermocouples|Digital inputs/outputs|GPS|CANbus|Rotational speed, pulse counter, incremental encoder, frequency|Piezoelectric transducers (IEPE)|Potentiometric transducers|
Highest sample rates (up to 100 MS/s per channel) and mid to high channel counts
|Laboratory|Test Stand (Electrical)||Central||Transient Recording|High-speed||Voltage & current (isolated)|Voltage & current|Voltage|Strain gauges (quarter-bridge)|Strain gauges (half-bridge & full-bridge)|Piezoelectric transducers (IEPE)|Active transducers with current or voltage output|Rotational speed, pulse counter, incremental encoder, frequency|Potentiometric transducers|DC force and displacement transducers|
Compact and flexible USB Data Acquisition
|Laboratory|Outdoor and Mobile||Distributed||USB|Compact size||Strain gauges (half-bridge & full-bridge)|Voltage & current|Voltage|Thermocouples|
The modular data acquisition control system for use in production and industrial test benches
|Production|Test Stand (Mechanical)||Central||Compact size|High-channel count (>100)|Real-time calculations|Fieldbus Interface||Voltage|Voltage & current|Strain gauges (half-bridge & full-bridge)|Rotational speed, pulse counter, incremental encoder, frequency|Rotational speed, pulse counter, encoder, SSI, PWM, frequency|Potentiometric transducers|Inductive transducers, LVDT|Digital inputs/outputs|Active transducers with current or voltage output|
SoMat eDAQ for mobile measurements
- Data acquisition system and data logger for mobile measurements
- Sturdy system suitable for the most difficult ambient conditions
- Also ideal for unattended measurement processes.
Data acquisition system for versatile lab test: QuantumX
- The universal DAQ system for many different measurement tasks in component and functional tests
- Connect and measure immediately thanks to automatic sensor identification via TEDS
- Compact format. Easy to integrate into distributed networks with real-time data acquisition.
MGCplus for structural tests, durability testing and lab measurements
- Numerous plug-in modules for a wide range of measurement variables
- Suitable for use with any number of channels from very few to very many
- Tens of thousands of satisfied users worldwide.
More DAQ systems from HBM...:
ISOBE for component tests in the high-voltage range
- Electrical isolation for absolute safety and reliability
- Now also includes integrated transient recorder
- Used by thousands worldwide.
DMP40 amplifier for calibration and high precision
- The most accurate amplifier in the world
- Used internationally by metrological institutes
- Accuracy class 0.0005.
CANHEAD for experimental stress analysis and structural tests
- CANHEAD for experimental stress analysis
- Efficient cabling and connecting for your measurement data - save up to 90% on costs
- Works with MGCplus and now also directly with PC for self-contained measurements.
Interrogator for optical strain gauges
- For recording and processing measurement data from Fiber Bragg sensors
- Benefit from the many advantages of measuring with light
- Innovative technology - proven reliability
DAQ Overview Brochure
Typical DAQ applications
- Durability testing
- Power and high-voltage engineering
- Experimental stress analysis
- Functionality test rigs
- Fatigue life testing
- Power test stands
- Mobile data acquisition
- Production and manufacturing
- Structural testing
- Destructive material testing
Compatibility with third party software
HBM DAQ systems can be integrated with 3rd party software or customized applications.