Custom Load Cells and Custom Load Pins From HBM
HBM, the world leader in strain gauge based measurement and transducers, offers you a large variety of load cells and load measuring pins.
Standard models and custom versions are available.
Load cells are strain gauge based transducers which are used to measure load, overload, or tension conditions. Load pins are typically installed into machines in the place of normal shafts, load cells act as a direct component in an assembly.
Load pins are used in a large variety of applications:
- Hoisting gear
- Cable laying equipment
- Marine, tankers, offshore platforms
- Rope, chain, and brake anchors
- Bearing blocks, pivots and shackles
- Elevators and floor conveyors
- For applications in agricultural, aviation, and chemical industries.
- Rated capacity from 0.25 to 100 tons
- Overload: 150% of rated capacity
- Ultimate breaking load: > 300 % of rated capacity
- Temperature compensated Pins made of high quality corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Maintenance-free, ideal for hostile environmentsRugged construction
- Accuracy: to 0.5 %
- Output signals: mV/V, 4-20mA, 0-5 V DC
HBM also manufactures special custom load cells and measuring pins according to customer requirements.
- Customized designs
- Special electrical connections
- Integral signal conditioning
- Optional IP 68 protection class
- Optional supply of anti-rotation keeper plates.