U2B Highly Versatile Load Cell for Tensile and Compressive Forces
The U2B series of force transducers is suitable for measuring tensile forces and pressures. They measure static and dynamic forces with great accuracy.
The U2B force transducers are manufactured from stainless steel and are suitable for use under harsh environmental conditions and severe operating constraints. They are maintenance free and can even be installed in places that are hard to reach. Their measuring signals can be transmitted to remote measuring equipment.
- Force transducers made from stainless materials
- Tensile / compressive force transducers
- High accuracy even with sideloads thanks to integrated lateral force compensation
- Robust thanks to ability to accept high levels of sustained dynamic loading
- Low overall height
- Axial displacement < 0,1mm
- Very safe to operate, even in adverse conditions
Vänligen ange din epostadress.
|Zone 1/21 - Ex i|
|CE-Declaration of Conformity|
|EC-Type Examination Certificate DTM 01 ATEX E 041 X|
|EU Declaration of Conformity|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
Request a Quote for U2B
Få en offert för U2B