P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class - Robust. Powerful. Precise: Pressure Transducer For Industrial Use
High-quality series P3IC "Industrial Class" pressure tranducers from corrosion-resistant steel are specially suited to use in industrial applications, for example, in mechanical engineering and automotive technology (diesel injection method).
The strain gage technology-based measurement method ensures excellent accuracy over the complete measurement range. In addition, the PT100 signal that is led outward enables temperature compensation of measured values.
More advantages of P3IC Industrial Class:
- Compact size, corrosion resistant
- M12x1 standard connection available
- Extremely reliable and excellent measurement properties through monolithic measuring body - without any weakening welded seams.
Series P3IC/P3ICP transducers are available for measuring ranges from 10 up to 3,000 bar.
Vänligen ange din epostadress.
|P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class|
|P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class||EN||DE||ES||FR||IT||PT||CN||JP||KR||RU|
|Brochure Product Family|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
Get a Quote for P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class!
Få en offert för P3IC / P3ICP Industrial Class
- For static and dynamic pressure variations, pressure peaks and pressure fluctuations
- Measuring ranges from 10 bar to 3,000 bar
- Strain gage measuring principle