T5 - Small and Compact Torque Transducer, Good accuracy, Cylindrical Shaft Stubs
The T5 torque sensor is designed for occasional, simple torque measurement tasks in the laboratory, teaching and testing sector.
The cylindrical shaft ends allow torque to be applied without play. Slip-ring transfer allows all industry-standard amplifiers for strain gauge full bridges to be used.
Vänligen ange din epostadress.
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
Request a Quote for T5
Få en offert för T5
- Nominal (rated) torques of 10 N•m, 20 N•m, 50 N•m, 100 N•m and 200 N•m
- Max. permissible rotation speed 4 000 rpm
- Torque measurement in any direction
- Cylindrical shaft ends for no-play friction locking joints
- Compact and easy to handle