RTN Ring Torsion Load Cell for the Process Engineering Industries
The RTN ring torsion load cell covers a large rated load range from 1t to 470t. It provides a perfect solution for any type of platform, truck scale, and tank weighing in the process engineering industries.
Ring Torsion Load Cell Product Description
Stainless steel, hermetic encapsulation according to the highest protection class, as well as different versions of explosion hazard areas pursuant to the latest ATEX Directive are used as a matter of course.
- Large output from 2,85mV/V
- Small minimum application range Y = 20,000
- Low power consumption
- Input resistance 4,400 ohms
- Lowest possible measured value influence by transverse forces
- A complete range of fitted components for even the most demanding requirements
Ring torsion load cell RTN: The advantages
- The output resistance is, with 4k Ohm, very high-impedance, therefore uses very little current. The RTN is thereby perfect for battery-operated mobile applications.
- The annular strain gages react to loads from all directions. The RTN also records loads that would be missed by a rod-shaped load cell.
- With 2.85mV/V, the RTN has a very high output signal, and therefore a greater signal to noise ratio and very high accuracy.
RTN product literature (technical documentation)
Vänligen ange din epostadress.
|Safety Instructions II 3 G & II 3 D|
|EC-Type Examination Certificate|
|OIML Certificate of conformity|
Candid data sheets: We keep our promises.
Precision in series: This also applies to the accuracy of the values specified in our data sheets. Ideal conditions can often be theoretically attained based on the values given, but our data sheets focus on realistic standard assumptions - such as those likely to be encountered in your application. Therefore, please consider this when comparing our data sheets with those of other manufacturers.
RTN case studies and references
Optimal dosing always in view: RTN installation modules in a new CEMEX Austria binding material silo
In order to ensure optimal mixing and dosing of the material anhydrite flow, CEMEX Austria is using HBM weighing technology for their new binding material silo.
RTN load cells can demonstrate their strengths even in the technically extremely demanding isotope enrichment process.
Bringing the precise quantity ordered to the customer: This is possible in delivery and mixing vehicles using on board weighing. The internationally active company TROPPER is using HBM weighing technology for this demanding task.
Cemagref, the French Institute for Agricultural and Environmental Engineering Research is a specialist in spreading fertilizer at one of its nine sites in Montoldre. The equipment to chart the spread of the fertilizer as it is...
Get a Quote
Få en offert för RTN