选择 HBM 的理由 - 可靠的合作伙伴
智能称重传感器是包装和分选设备以及自动检重秤的核心。采用 HBM FIT7A 数字称重传感器，可确保您的动态称重系统能够发挥最大潜力:
FIT7A 称重传感器对您的设备来说不仅仅是传感器，实际上更是您开发过程中的“创新引擎”。极具吸 引力的价格和优异的技术性能可以帮助您设计出新一代的自动检重秤和包装系统。从而开辟新的细分市场。让你在全球竞争中占据领先地位。
Developed for Checkweighers
- Extremely stiff design allows for higher throughput of your checkweigher, due to fast signal response and short filter times
- Steel is optimal for the food industry and resistant to strong detergents
- Integrated electronics close to the sensor allows for maximum precision. Active temperature compensation guarantees precise results even in the event of temperature variations.
- 1000% overload stability: Should it happen - the load cell even withstands cleaning crews stepping on it when working in a hurry
- Excellent off-center load behavior: Suited for various conveyor sizes up to 600 mm length
- IP66 up to the connector: Developed for wash-down applications involving the checkweigher being completely covered in foam
- Connector instead of cable: Fast replacement in case of an emergency
- FIT7A allows for stand-alone evaluation of light barriers and control of ejectors: No additional PLC is required
- Tried and tested filter eliminates conveyor drive, roller and conveyor interference
- Operation via free PanelX software: Saves valuable development time and supports you in optimizing your checkweigher
Two versions available
- 1 connector - for use in combination with PLC
- 2 connectors - the load cell autonomously evaluates the light barriers and controls the ejector
Communication with the machine:
- Fieldbus support: RS485, CANopen and DeviceNet
You will find more information in the data sheet.
Configure, analyze, optimize filling processes using PanelX
PanelX is the cross-platform software from HBM that enables you to set up, configure and analyze your dynamic weighing technology applications.
Use PanelX to conveniently and intuitively configure and control the filling algorithm integrated with FIT5A.
PanelX analyzes parameters such as filling time and residual flow and supports you in optimizing the filling process.