Webinar: How to calculate a strain gauge's excitation voltage
Compliance with a strain gauge's maximum permissible bridge excitation voltage is essential to avoid measurement errors. This webinar explains what this value means and how it is calculated.
Topics included, inter alia:
- Strain gauges as heating elements
- Calculation of the maximum permissible bridge excitation voltage
- Specifics of the maximum bridge excitation voltage
- Use in practice
This recorded webinar was originally presented on April 30, 2014.
Product Manager for electrical strain gauges
- Master degree in Business Administration and Electrical Engineering
- Nearly 15 years experience in Test & Measurement