Strain gauge installation and strain measurements (DK)
What is the criterion that determines the quality of a SG measuring point? The adhesive bond.
If it doesn't function properly, the measurement results will not be reliable. Can you measure a good adhesive bond? No.
All you can do is make certain that the installation was performed as optimally as possible.
That is the point this seminar addresses. After the seminar, as a certified SG installer, you will be able to choose and install strain gauges by yourself.
In this seminar you will learn...:
- how to select the right strain gauge for different applications
- how to prepare the measuring point and SG correctly
- how to perform the installation correctly
- how to solder and secure connection wires
- how to apply the right protection against environmental influences correctly
- how to compensate for the effects of temperature and other disturbance variables
- the basics of the Wheatstone bridge circuit
- how to balance a measurement chain with strain gauges
...and you will pass the SG installer test as defined by VDI/VDE/GESA 2636. The content is equivalent to course 1 of the VDI/VDE/GESA 2636 guideline!
Your HBM Academy Plus
The motto of the seminar is practice, practice, and practice some more!
In addition to the required theory you will install various SGs with different adhesives.
During the seminar you will receive our SG starter set valued at €300, which you can then use for installations at your workplace!
2016, November, 8 - 10
08. Nov. 2016: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
09. Nov. 2016: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
10. Nov. 2016: 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Im Tiefen See 45,
D-64293 Darmstadt, Germany
(short distance to airport Frankfurt a.M.)
990 EUR net