Since 1950, the name HBM stands for reliability, precision and innovation all over the world. As a Hidden Champion, we offer our more than 15,000 customer solutions to develop, produce and operate high-quality products.
HBM is a well-respected manufacturer of advanced instrumentation, electro-mechanical sensors and software. With a representation worldwide and 60 years development experience, HBM is a world leader in this field. Its main markets are currently automotive, aerospace, energy, industrial and weighing technology.
In your role as a Service/Applications Engineer you will support HBM products in the UK. Your role will be varied and you will provide technical support to other engineers. You will undergo an initial period of product training at our manufacturing headquarters in Germany (1 -2 weeks). This is backed up by regular ongoing training courses for new product launches.
- Technical qualifications to degree level in an Engineering discipline
- Experience in dealing with complex engineering systems and software (essential)
- Qualified strain gauge installation and/or experience would be significant advantage
- Ability to organize their own time and work independently
- Knowledge of MS Office - Excel, Word and Power Point
- Excellent communication skills essential, both written and verbal
- Ability and willingness to learn and develop
- Good team player
What we offer
- 21 days annual leave per year plus 8 bank holidays increasing up to 25 days after 2 years’ service
- 3 privilege days between Christmas and New Year
- Contributory workplace pension scheme
- Death in Service cover
- Basic salary in line with qualifications and experience plus 15% bonus which is guaranteed in the first year of service
Are you interested?
To apply, please submit your CV and cover letter to Arnt-Henning Andersson at email@example.com.