The webinar provides a general introduction to strain-gauge based high precision measuring chains and helps at selecting the right reference transducers (force, torque and pressure).
HBM product manager Dr.- Ing. André Schäfer, an expert in the field of high-precision measurement chains, will guide you through this 30-minute webinar:
- Brief introduction to the applications of the measurement of highest forces, torques and pressures
- Force, torque and pressure transducers with highest accuracy
- How to trace back these large quantities
Precision Bridge Amplifier:
- DMP41, the world's most accurate amplifier for strain gauge measurements
- QuantumX MX238B, a 2-channel module with an accuracy class 25 ppm
- Our present activities in the calibration field
This webinar is free of charge. If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us under firstname.lastname@example.org.