Program Manager BSI (Business System Integration)
About HBM and HBK
Founded in Germany in 1950, Hottinger Baldwin Messtechnik GmbH (HBM) is today the technology and market leader in the field of test and measurement. The company has production facilities in Germany, USA, China and Portugal and is represented in over 80 countries worldwide. From January 1, 2019, HBM will merge its activities with Brüel & Kjær Sound & Vibration A/S. Both companies currently operate within the Test and Measurement segment of Spectris plc.
- Building, leading, motivating and directing of cross-functional project teams
- Responsibility for development program and related projects
- Establish project standards (quality) and ensure cross-project quality management
- Develop, execute and monitor program plan, objectives, and agreed work stream timeline & deliverables to ensure success
- Lead the workstream managers and remove obstacles for program teams
- Perform planning and cost forecasting capacity planning and availability management
- Communicate program results and performance to HBK Steering Committee
- Report risks, dependencies and issues with progress to HBK Steering Committee
- Master or Bachelor in business administration
- Fundamental sales, service, e-commerce and/or marketing background
- Proven successful management of implementation of fundamental Business Systems with more than 5 years of Program Manager experience
- Very strong project management skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders and open communication
- Experience in implementing sustainable agile project methodologies (scrum)
- Excellent knowledge in all customer focused business processes related to sales, service, marketing and e-commerce.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German
What we offer
As the world's leading company in the field of precision test, physical measurement, analysis and data acquisition technologies with a large variety of high quality products, we offer a varied task with great personal responsibility and the opportunity to create and improve important corporate processes as well as our role as a global player.
Are you interested?
Then we look forward to receiving your application with covering letter, CV and your requested salary.