The webinar gives an overview of structural dynamics measurements and analysis techniques and applications in order to better understand and optimise the dynamic behaviour of structures. The topics are explained in an easy-to-understand manner with focus on examples and practical aspects. The fundamentals described in this introductory webinar is followed up by a series of more in-depth webinars on Operating Deflection Shapes (ODS) analysis, Classical Modal Analysis and Operational Modal Analysis.
The webinar will.
- Describe what structural dynamics measurements and analysis is, why it is important to perform it and how it is typically done;
- Explain the difference between testing and simulation and how the combined use can be beneficial;
- Explain the difference between signal analysis and system analysis;
- Give an overview of the most frequently used applications;
- Highlight important trends in structural dynamics.