Professional torque transducer calibration is a prerequisite for assuring the quality of your measurement results in the long term. Moreover, torque sensor calibration is an integral part of your ISO9001 certification.
Torque Calibration at HBM: From 0.2 N·m to 400 kN·m
The HBM calibration laboratory offers many advantages when it comes to calibrating your torque transducer:
- Torque calibration in the range from 0.2 N·m to 400 kN·m - an extremely wide range. HBM maintains the only private calibration laboratory worldwide that can offer you this service
- Calibration of complete measuring chains (also of third-party products) - at no additional cost for you
- Decades of experience (since 1977) in the calibration of torque transducers, torque sensors and torque measurement chains
- From the cost-effective calibration of industrial sensors to the transfer standard that meets the highest demands
- Calibration of alternating torque as a working standard calibration
- ISO 17025 certification
- Direct traceability to the German National Metrology Institute (PTB)
- Assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts at regular intervals
Benefit from calibration certificates with minimal measurement uncertainty, directly traceable to the National Standard.
- Calibration machines with minimal measurement uncertainty (in non-state calibration laboratories)
- Dead-load machines (sensors are loaded with weights on a lever arm in the Earth’s gravity field) up to 25 kN·m, extraordinary for a private calibration laboratory
- Machine accuracy up to 0.008%
- Unique competence up to 400 kN·m with a measurement uncertainty of 0.1%
Optimize your measurement uncertainty assessment using the actual transducer characteristics - instead of data sheet specifications only.
Choice of different calibration standards:
- DIN 51309
- VDI/VDE 2646
- Working standard calibration
Measurement chain or sensor? DIN 51309 to meet the highest demands or VDI/VDE 2646? It's your choice. We will be happy to advise you!
HBM Torque Calibration Machines
400 kN·m Torque Calibration Machine
for DAkkS and working standard calibration. The machine is also used for the production of HBM torque transducers.
Torque steps: 3 kN·m to 400 kN·m in steps of 1 kN·m each.
Uncertainty of torque representation (% of measured value):
3 kN·m - 20 kN·m: ±0.15 %
20 kN·m - 400 kN·m: ±0.1 %
Sample Calibration Certificates
You want to have a look at our calibration certificates? Sample calibration certificates for all measured quantities covered by the HBM calibration laboratory can be downloaded as PDF file.