Professional pressure transducer calibration is a prerequisite for assuring the quality of your measurement results in the long term. Moreover, pressure sensor calibration is an integral part of your ISO9001 certification.
The HBM calibration laboratory offers many advantages when it comes to calibrating your pressure sensor and pressure transducer:
- Pressure calibration in the range from 0.1 bar to 10000 bar gauge pressure - an extremely wide range.
- Calibration of complete measuring chains (also of third-party products) - at no additional cost for you
Decades of experience (since 1977) in the calibration of pressure transducers, pressure sensors and pressure measurement chains.
- ISO 17025 certification
- Direct traceability to the German National Metrology Institute (PTB)
- Assessment of the calibration laboratory by independent experts at regular intervals
Benefit from calibration certificates with minimal measurement uncertainty, directly traceable to the National Standard.
- Calibration machines with minimal measurement uncertainty (in non-state calibration laboratories)
- High accuracy thanks to the use of a piston manometer (direct mass action in the gravitational field of the earth)
- Competence up to 10,000 bar pressure gauge
Optimize your measurement uncertainty assessment using the actual transducer characteristics - instead of data sheet specifications only.
Choice of different calibration standards:
- DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1
- Working standard calibration
Measurement chain or sensor? DAkkS-DKD-R 6-1 or working standard calibration? It's your choice. We will be happy to advise you.
You want to have a look at our calibration certificates? Sample calibration certificates for all measured quantities covered by the HBM calibration laboratory can be downloaded as PDF file.