Be it at HBM’s head office in Germany or on site at your premises—the system calibration offered for MGCplus, PMX and Spider8 amplifiers ensures reliable measurements.
The calibration certificate provides clear ok/not ok statements that enable you to recognize the quality of your measurements at a glance.
- Quality assurance in production
- Efficient processes
- Reliable ok/not ok statements for your measurement results
- Successful single or complex measurements
In addition, a valid calibration of your amplifier is a prerequisite for certification in compliance with ISO9001 requirements.
|What you can expect from your system calibration:||MGC, MGCplus||PMX||Spider8|
|Table specifying the modules connected during calibration||✓||✓|
|All values listed individually||✓||✓||✓|
|Graphical representation of variations||✓||✓||✓|
|Firmware updated included in price for calibration||✓||✓|
|Calibration certificate after adjustment included||✓||✓|
The Working Standard Calibration Certificate is "more than just paper". Through an ok/not ok statement and the graphical display – also available electronically as a PDF file – you can immediately assess the quality of your amplifier. The certificate covers all measurement values and provides you with reliable documentation – and ensures a successful audit.
Increased comfort and safety – with on-site system calibration
The on-site system calibration for MGCplus, QuantumX and Spider8 at your premises saves downtime and money. Thanks to the professional on-site calibration, with the same high quality service as is provided at HBM's head office, your amplifier will be quickly available for measurement.
- The HBM Service Engineer comes to your premises equipped with the complete, mobile ”calibration tower“.
- The compact ”calibration tower“ provides the complete test equipment required for calibrating MGCplus, QuantumX and Spider8.
- Special HBM calibration software ensures that calibration is implemented to the same standard throughout Europe.
The on-site calibration service is available in following countries: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom