The quality and reliability of transducers and sensors from HBM is held in high regard worldwide. Your customized transducers also benefit from HBM's know-how and competence in development, production, and application.
Matching your specific needs - right from the development stage. We place a dedicated team of development engineers for customized transducers at your disposal. During development we utilize state-of-the-art tools like 3D-CAD (Pro/Engineer) and FEM (Pro/Mechanica).
Production and Assembly
Benefit from quality production technology for your customized transducers. HBM uses one of the most modern manufacturing systems for transducers worldwide.
- Capacity for small up to large quantities
- State-of-the-art metal working facilities including CNC lathes and milling machines
- Proprietary production of strain gages to suit all types of applications
Testing and Inspection
Prior to delivery, customized transducers from HBM have to pass rigorous tests. The resulting benefits for you are: safety, reliability and a long life cycle.
Our testing facilities include, for example:
- Certified calibration system
- Hydropulser for fatigue testing
- Furnace for temperature testing
- Test facilities for mechanical shock and vibrational stress
Quality assurance at HBM is also in line with international standards. Certification per ISO9001 and DIN EN ISO14001 ensures consistent high quality.