All electric vehicle battery performance degrades over time. Their performance, however, varies by model and external conditions such as use, temperature, and charging methods. To improve the overall reliability of the battery system and avoid excessive warranty exposure, it is important to understand both the mean life and the statistical distribution of lives for the battery. Furthermore, understanding how the battery degrades over time will lead to significant improvements in battery design, reliability, and vehicle efficiency.
In this webinar we consider:
- Battery life analysis
- Battery performance degradation modelling and analysis
- FMEA (Failure Mode and Effects Analysis) for the reliable implementation of new EV technologies
- Reduced risk and warranty exposure
- Modelling and reducing battery degradation
- Using FMEA (Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) to reduce risk, build brand image, and store corporate knowledge